My Second First Premier Card
You can apply for the First PREMIER Bank Platinum MasterCard card online and it is Guaranteed if you apply by the expiration date found on your mailing. If you did not receive a mailing you can fill out an application and receive the results in just minutes most of the time. To be approved for the First PREMIER Bank Platinum MasterCard card you must have an annual income of over $10,000 and sufficient income or assets to meet your obligations.
To apply via the mailing offer you will need the following:
- your name
- social security number
- date of birth
- confirmation number from mailing offer
- your existing account is not in default as defined in your Credit Card Contract
The card is issued by the First PREMIER Bank who are member FDIC.
First Premier Bank
- Specializes in issuing subprime credit cards
- Issue both Visa and MasterCard
- Founded in 1929 and is located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Mail: First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524
- Phone: 1-800-987-5521
The First Premier Bank is one of the largest issuers of MasterCard credit cards in the country and have over 1 million customers across the United States. Any questions about the company of card offers can be directed to 1-800-987-5521 between Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time.
- allows you to apply for a First PREMIER Bank Platinum MasterCard
- you will need the confirmation number received via mail to start the application