The Prepaid Center
Last Update April 9, 2016. You can access your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card account online. You will need your username and password in order to gain site access (or you can use your card number). If your card requires activation and you have not already done so, your first-time login will activate your card. It is highly recommended you create a MyPrepaidCenter account profile to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Update account information
- Manage balance alerts and transactions
- Add another card to your account
- My Prepaid Centerusers can view a 30-day transaction summary
If you misplace or loose your card it will take 7-10 business days for the replacement card to arrive by mail. The first replacement is free. Any other replacement cards will be charged a fee for each additional replacement. Please keep track of your card balance. If it is processed for more than its available value, it will decline.
- charge and credit payment card company
- based out of New York, NY
- American Express Company World Financial Center 200 Vesey Street New York, NY 10285
- Over 60,000 employees
American Express is a financial service firm who competes with the likes of Visa and MasterCard in the credit card realm. AMEX was founded in 1850 and accounts for right around 25% of the total credit charges in the US. The company is considered one of the top 20 Most Admired Companies in the World with an estimated worth of $14.97 billion. American Express was founded as a result of a merge between Express companies owned by Henry Wells (Wells & Company), William G. Fargo (Livingston, Fargo & Company), and John Warren Butterfield.
- MasterCard cardholders: 888-371-2109 in the U.S., or 339-234-6415 outside the U.S.
- American Express cardholders: 888-900-2347 in the U.S.