My Big Lots
Allows a user access to their Big Lots account online. Please note that the site will not function with Google Chrome. MyBigLots.net is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Oracle Linux Enterprise
- Mac OS X (Leopard)
- Windows 2003
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.6(Snow Leopard)
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista iPad
- Mac OS X (Tiger)
If you do not have any of the above name operating systems your computer may not run the site properly and you will see the following wording in red:
- “We’ve detected that your operating system is not supported by this website”
My Big Lots is operated by Oracle and requires valid Internet connection.
Big Lots Inc.
- Retail Department Store
- Founded in 1967 by Sol Shenk
- Has over 1400 locations across the United States
- NYSE: BIG
- Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
Big Lots is a popular department store that specializes in low-cost merchandise such as food, water, soda, household goods, children toys, furniture, clothing and even small electronics. They have locations in 48 states and a few in Canada as well. Big Lots Inc began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on August 18, 2006. Major rivals to the firm include Target, Wal-Mart and Dollar General.
- allows a Big Lots employee online account access
- a User ID and Password are required